RSS2.0

Stress Free Zone

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am sure everyone has heard about the Stress Free Zone by now. I went to my first Stress Free Zone today and it was absolutely awesome. There is free food, t-shirts, stress balls ( or paws should I say) and all the games in the world. I did not think it would be much fun, but a ton of people were present. Whether you go alone and just relax for a little while with food and completing a puzzle or go with a group of friends and beat them at "Guess Who", it is a great place to take a load off and forget about all the finals coming up over this next week.

Props to Heather Kopf and Jen Kent (and everyone else who has been working on it) who have been working on the Stress Free Zone for awhile now and were there when I arrived at 7:40 in the morning setting up!

2 comments:

SteelWolf said...

Don't forget that you will have to arrive early if you are interested in picking up one of our awesome free T-shirts. I know everybody wants one but we have to make them last through all of finals week so we only have a set amount to give out per day.

sameera said...

hahah You put "holler" as one of the tags. You're awesome. :D