RSS2.0

USM Student Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome back all. I wanted to share with you my new blog that I am using to communicate with students across the University System of Maryland. Blog writers are from all across the State. From UMBC, Steve, Michael, and Tabassum are all registered contributors. Please take some time to review the blog, comment on some items, and provide me with some feedback about how I can make it more worthwhile and interesting.

Have a great first day of classes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,

Glad to see Zwybak! up and going again. I'm looking forward to hearing more from this blog. It's pretty cool to have you, a UMBC student, as a representative on this board. And I like all the links you have from other school's (and of course the link to UU!).

david said...

hi, great post, nice to know you.