RSS2.0

Time Waster: Pandemic 2

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've recently been hooked on another great time-wasting flash game: Pandemic 2. You play as an infectious agent (virus, bacteria, or parasite) and your goal is to infect the world, ultimately eliminating mankind from the face of the earth. At your disposal are resistances, methods of infection, and a colorful palette of symptoms.

I've worked out a decent winning strategy using a parasite in realistic mode, but I'm working on another shot so I can hit the world with parasitic necrosis.

Major points to anybody who can get "Retriever Fever" on the highscore list. If you can do it come by the SGA office and I'll get you a small prize (no cars or cash, sorry).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a fun game, though the President of Madagascar is a bit paranoid:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll100/CaptainFailcon/SHUTDOWNEVERYTHING.jpg

SteelWolf said...

The image has been moved or deleted?

Kanaan said...

OMG this game is amazing, I have spent countless hours trying to master the technique. I have so far been able to take on all of the land countries at once, but the islands (Madagascar, Greenland, etc.) have been a challenge. Good luck to all players!